3 centers of Divinity

DIVINITY MESSAGES from COCKSCOMB and SYNCHRONICITY

I was traveling for a personal work to a place called Tiruvalam and I saw pink or reddish flowering plants at a temple.

While returning home, a small hill called Cock Hitting Mountain ⛰ (Local name as the hill resembles a cock). I asked my brother to stop so that I can click it.

While we stopped, the reddish flower caught my eyes and we pulled some of the plants to plant at home. After reaching home, mom told that it's called COCKSCOMB.

While reading Wikipedia, I understand that the plant is used as a food (also called pseudo cereal)

Later,while checking spiritual messages for this, I got the following information.


Please read carefully and understand the 3 centers of connecting to the DIVINE and how the RADIATION spreads and is RECEIVED.




Comments

Post a Comment